Assistant Branch Manager
Web- Don Inc. is seeking an energetic, customer service oriented, tech-smart, motivated and detail-focused Assistant Branch Manager for our Columbia, SC location.
Candidates should also be very comfortable with a high call-volume environment, MS Excel and/or other database software as well as reporting and tracking data.
Experience working with customers in commercial/B2B environments and builders is a plus.
Must submit a resume to be considered.
- Ensure all customer orders are processed daily
- Maintain a high level of quality on all calls and is knowledgeable of products, services and methods of delivery
- Work closely with outside sales representative and support departments to ensure customer orders are fulfilled and delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactive follow up with customers regarding orders
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and receiving records of all warehouse shipping supplies
- Work hand in hand with Branch Manager to improve and maintain financial goals of the department
- Maintain and enforce all safety protocols
- Monitors the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received.
- Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports.
- Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry.
- Oversees the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by the Branch Manager
Customer service experience
Management or supervisory experience.
Experience in a distribution center would be preferred but not necessary
- Complete benefit package available- 401k, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, LTD