Machine Operator/General Labor
Charlotte, NC Panels Department
Looking for a job with solid benefits and great long-term security? Then Web-Don is the place for you!
Web-Don has been in business nearly fifty years in Charlotte and we're seeking a skilled and motivated Machine Operator/General Labor in our growing wood panel division.
In addition to full-time work and good benefits with great stability, we offer opportunities for advancement
You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, organizing and retrieving stock.
- Operate wood paneling machinery and increase production output
- Regular light maintenance on machinery
- Operate forklift and move materials from one location to another (same street)
- Welcome delivery trucks and receive inventory
- Accommodate and carefully handle inventory
- Tag and label inventory accordingly
- Label and stockpile inventory according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack inventory in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged inventory items
- Other tasks as needed.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification required
- Previous working experience as a General Labor or Warehouse Worker
- Hands on experience with inventory
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
Health and Dental Insurance
Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
401K with Company Match
Paid Time Off