Paint Technician Assistant
Previous experience with cabinet finishing and wood surface preparation for painting is preferred. Must be able to use spray gun or hand apply both water solvent and lacquer-based stains.
Production demands must be met regularly while supporting company standards of quality. Candidate must have lots of energy and a great work ethic. Reliable transportation and good attendance is a must. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Verify by checking manufacturing documents and drawings that cabinetry items received matches manufacturing documents and drawings.
- Ensure consistent coverage of finish product.
- Loading/unloading, moving material
- Fill and smooth cracks or depressions, remove marks and imperfections.
- Spraying off-line and glazing materials to product specifications.
- Meets quality standards with assistance from management and upholds integrity of product.
- Maintains machinery and equipment in a safe manner
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Use tape measure
- Basic understanding of cabinetry manufacturing terminology
- Read and follow manufacturing documents and drawings
- Perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to lift 30 (+) pounds regularly. Wood materials must be handled with safety in mind.
- Due to the nature of the work, candidates are required to stand on their feet for an entire shift (with exception of break periods and lunch).
Please send us your resume to learn more about benefits.