Outside Sales Representative
Coastal North/South Carolina
Are you an outgoing and positive person? Are you ambitious and can thrive in a competitive role? Are you a go getter? Are you a people person? Then Web-Don Inc. is the place to be!
Here at Web-Don Inc., a Carolina based building supply company, we are searching for an Outside Sales Representative to serve the needs of our valued customers in the Eastern North Carolina area.
Pride yourself in building long lasting relationships and promote our premium product lines with existing and prospective customers. Your personal and professional growth and development dictate where we go as a company and as a team.
Those who come here make us, Web-Don Inc., a long-term home!
Experience in the building industry and familiarity with wood-working and/or kitchen and bath product lines would be a plus but not required.
Please include direct contact information on your resume - E-mail and/or phone number - so we can get to know you!
- Ability to effectively manage a large territory, prioritize accounts and remain focused on achieving monthly, quarterly and annual organizational goals.
- Developing sales plans for assigned territory that achieves revenue growth with key products in targeted market segments.
- Continually prospecting throughout the assigned territory for new account opportunities.
- Partnering with inside sales and operations team members to ensure our customer’s needs are being fully met.
- Creating, tracking and closing commercial project opportunities from design thru post sales phases.
- Obtaining product displays at targeted accounts.
- Updating product samples and literature at assigned accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years of tangible product sales experience.
- Proven track record of successfully growing sales
- Has demonstrated skills creating long-term customer relationships
- Has strong planning, organizational, and territory management skills.
- High level of computer proficiency - laptops, mobile devices, data entry
- Requires daily travel across assigned territory.
Please send us your resume to learn more about benefits.