Winston Salem, NC
Looking for a job with great long-term security?
Web-Don has been in business nearly fifty years in the Carolinas. We are a stable company with great long-term career prospects.
We're seeking to add motivated and reliable full-time Sawyer/Counter Tops Fabrication Associate to our Winston Salem team.
In addition to full-time work and good benefits, we offer stability, security and opportunities for advancement.
- Stage orders for fabrication. Set up and operate machinery. Utilizing manufacturing documents and drawing, cut products to specifications. Verify production needs. Check drawings to ensure that cabinetry items received matches.
- Follow procedures to do perform daily, weekly or month preventive maintenance, as applicable.
- Operate equipment and tools, including power lift trucks, as needed to move materials or tops from one line to another. Monitor machine performance to remain within standards.
- Manage, or help manage, the flow of inventory and finished jobs into and out of production areas.
- Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools, as much as possible. For more serious cleaning and repair, notify a Team Lead or manager.
- Clean the production and related work areas to ensure a clean and orderly workplace.
- Modify work area as needed to adequately and safely perform work.
- Load and unload production materials, machinery, and tools. Move to designated areas as needed.
- Learn and follow safety regulations. Pursue and participate in other training as needed.
Experience in woodworking, carpentry, warehouse environments or assembly/manufacturing is REQUIRED. Good technology and inventory skills a must for success in this role.
Experience with or similar fabrication is a strong plus.
This position requires regular manual lifting of heavy objects, 50 pounds and more and works in a non-air-conditioned warehouse.
All applicants MUST submit a resume to be considered. Please NO phone calls or walk-ins.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid time Off
- Other benefits