Smart Cabinetry is an environmentally friendly cabinet line. Protecting the environment is not just green, it's Smart! Many of the components included in Smart Cabinetry contribute to various LEED® credits such as utilizing recycled content and sourcing regional materials. In addition, all Smart Cabinetry is formaldehyde-free and shipped in recyclable packaging. For more information on LEED® credits see the following http://www.smartcabinetry.com/beliefs.php
Web-Don, Inc is pleased to offer the Smart Cabinetry line in three unique door styles, the Bayhill, Brighton, and Augusta. The Bayhill and Brighton are mortise and tenon doors. The Bayhill features a mortise and tenon 5 piece drawer front and a square edge profile. The Brighton features a reverse bevel edge profile. The Augusta is a mortise and tenon miter door with a reverse bevel edge profile and a mortise miter drawer front. These three door styles are available in three painted finishes and three stained finishes.
Check out all of the following cabinet attributes:
- Water Resistant Floors
- Face Frames comprised of 3/4" thick and 1 1/2" wide kiln-dried hardwood
- Standard 1/2" Back and Sides
- 5/8" Solid Dovetail Drawer
- 3/4" Particle Board Shelves
- 6-way Adjustable Hinges
- Wide Variety of SKU Range Cabinets from 9-72 inch widths to 12-96 inch heights
- Complete line of vanity cabinets
- 3 painted finishes (Polar White, Stone and Harbor Gray) and 3 stained finishes (Pecan, Coffee and Slate) available
- Plywood available at an upcharge
The Bayhill featured in a coffee stain finish. The Bayhill is a mortise and tenon door with a mortise and tenon 5 piece drawer front and a square edge profile.
Augusta featured in the polar white painted finish. The Augusta is a mortise and tenon miter door with a reverse bevel edge profile and mortise and a tenon miter drawer front.
Brighton featured in the slate stained finish. The Brighton is a mortise and tenon door with a reverse bevel edge profile.